17 January 2008

Female Who Needs Male Advise With Making A Move

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Female Who Needs Male Advise With Making A Move
Attractiveness frugal with me. The back story may get long but I seriously need help. Here's the story. On Toil Day weekend, my mom and I went stuff shopping. My mom works at a flood and we ran into one of her clients and her son. The lady is in her late 60s/early 70s and the son is about 34 (I'm 29). I was as soon as attracted him. I was introduced for the first time to moreover of them. I had made eye contact, smiled, he asked me what I did for a vivacious and he told me what he did. Our moms did record of the talking. Last we moved out the store, my mom told me she was ultimate he was glance me out. Post Saturday, the guy (Mike) shows up at my mom's flood limb and asks him for a transfer ever since he's business terrain. She's making conversation and guide up asks him if he's engaged/married/has a girlfriend and he replied, "None of the aloof." Plus she Returns to tell him that he she misplaced his mother's number and has been meaning to call her so she can make certain her and pay her condolences. His set off has approved disallowed 7-8 months preceding. We pedestal out outspoken our meeting at the store that Mike and his mom are seriously close, he spends his weekends with her, and they go to cathedral together. He gives my mom his business card with his mom's house number written on the back. This beyond Friday she went to go make certain her. Mom had talked me up real good and showed her sheet that we took together. Mikes mom told my mom she suggestion I was beautiful. Mom was low vital hints that I was interested in getting to warn Mike better. Clock she was exhibit, Mike had called his mom fold up and told her...."Attractiveness tell Janet (my mom) hello for me!" She's mentions to mom that her son has a high opinion of her and thinks she's seriously nice. I'm seriously in suspense outspoken all this, that most likely Mike and his mom may surround a conversation about us. This the end of the day we were contemplation on ideas to assemble an space to get to warn him. I suggested that we request them over for extensive meal but mom thinks it would be akward.

Ok so the big question is, I surround his business card and I think I'm a bit forced to distribute out to him ever since I don't want to come off as stalking him or suchlike disapproving. I've been trying to come up with an defense to text or email him without making it intense. Wholly to see if I valley him a line, by chance he will leaning. What's a good way to go about this?

Origin: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment