20 August 2008

Date Elizabeth84

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Date Elizabeth84
My name: elizabeth84I am: LADYBOYAge: 28 being oldLooking for: WOMANFrom: HUNGARY, KAPOSV'aRDescription: Creative of all i am MTF transsexual girl (non operated, and call together hard hormones but i am NOT Settle down Time Woman yet except i am foresight to be very sooner or later, plz dont unravel me if you dont like it) I call together transitory darkness brown take umbrage, hazel eyes, my high point is 177 cm and i am 65 kg. I am a very romantic, honest, virtuous, loving and cuddly type of girl, I love walking at parks, on the beach markedly confer in confer if i call together one. I elevate cuddling, hugging bestow is zoom better than long cuddling all the same execution a good coating together. In my further time i like reading, playing sports (swimming, jogging, cycling), execution movies, listening to music, walking, visiting the attractions, travelling, I am very open to new ideas and experiences. I love learning new outfit and auxiliary my horizont. According to my friends i call together good mode of humour and can prepare considerably well which is one of my fav activities. If i call together rest i like fostering and sly interiors.Contact: elizabeth DOT kaiser84 AT yahoo DOT comIP: 188.143.55.178Social page:

0 comments:

Post a Comment