08 June 2011

Self Esteem And Confidence I Hate And Despise Myself

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Self Esteem And Confidence I Hate And Despise Myself
Recently i discovered some hard truth about myself. I had two great people in my life and i ruined relationships with them. My ex-girlfriend dumped me to be with my ex-best friend and they cut all ties with me. I have been obsessively analyzing this situation for 6 months and finally i admit to myself - i am worse person than my ex-friend in every aspect possible, he is better as a male and as a human being and i hate myself for losing this competition, which has started the moment when i introduced them to each other. I think i will never forgive myself for allowing this thing to happen. I tried to kill myself already, but failed even that. Now i see that i have to live further, but how do i forgive myself and stop comparing myself to this ex-friend? That comparison destroys my self-esteem every day of my miserable life.

Statistics: Posted by Mefisto - Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:08 pm


0 comments:

Post a Comment