03 September 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question How To Get A Girl To Sign A Contract For Me To Be Her Manager

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Singles And Dating Open Question How To Get A Girl To Sign A Contract For Me To Be Her Manager
A couple of months ago I met a girl and we're in a relationship. She has a real good voice and does a few singing shows but she's never really made anything from it or achieved her dream, for whatever reason.

Her guitarist is way older than her (in his 50s) she's in her late 20s. She wants to find new younger people to perform with and become a solo artists rather than a duo (this guy insists on his name being alongside hers when they perform).

But she's worried about upsetting him because he's a friend.

I've offered to act as her manager as I'm experienced in business and the media to give her a bit of a leg up but every time I bring up the subject she's reticent and worried about her guitarist will be like.

I'm getting frustrated and angry that she won't just trust me and have faith in how I'm helping her.

What's the best way to go about this?

Advice please!



Credit: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment