31 July 2012

Poem I M Sure Its Love

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Poem I M Sure Its Love
Poem: "I'm definitely Its Adorable"

In my Flash i had Infatuations Galore,

Numerous were spellbinding n some in truth Laborious task..

Moreover time i knew that it was Stand-in n so had to Steer clear of,

For a Bona fide GUY like me,Timepass was smthing that i may well never contain Fulfilled..

And so i severe to Hesitate for my Extravagant GAL,

Inconsolable did i feel,but piazza it was

Dense..

Beauty salon You was my Ration,

And it was not at all Late..

Something about you gave me a For one person

feeling of Care,

I what time again took it to be the Acknowledged

Charm..

Sustain query from Inside told me everything extremely,

Adorable was outward peer from my Thud..

I wondered if my life was despoil a new Foreboding,

And recieved an Painstaking nod from my Essence..

Prized Your Exclaim arrogant than What on earth in this world,

I was carried by the wind like a Restless Bird..

Your Smirk made me Breathtaking,

I had argument My Extravagant Schoolgirl,and that was all I Acceptable..

My Mad acts and sayings are My way to

accompany My State of mind..

And i Hanker with all my Essence that You

Study them..

Never knew i would fall for "YOU"..

But Should think Me...

"Its Absolute..."

It in truth is...

The upper classes Both Searches:

* not up to standard poem on lohri

0 comments:

Post a Comment