21 August 2012

Hard To Believe I Am Not Married I Only Stood In For My Elder Brother Hip Hop Singer Dude Tetsola Cries Out

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Do people still stand for their brothers in marriage?. Usually i understand but understanding and place of worship marriage I don't get it, so what happens at the same time as they say you may kiss the bride?, will you lowest not kissing your "brother's" wife?...Intensely insane.

Hip-hop actor Dude Tetsola is saying that he is still single neat at the back photos of him getting married to a woman who was whispered designed partner are slapping on our practice. The actor who got married normally put meeting November in Benin and his pasty marriage on the 30th of November has denied he is married. The actor invented he only stood for his elder brother who was far up your sleeve abroad and couldn't get home to perform them himself.

Log on his questioning with Strike less than..

"I stood in for my elder brother. He couldn't get his visa. They saw the movie and people started saying I got married. Matter, it is not me. I am not yet married. My girlfriend vanished me. She still doesn't give refuge to the story that I am not married neat at the back my mother called her to explain to her. I last neat talked to her elder brother who invented I requirement let her be. I don't hint why people would not essay a story upfront they memorandum about it.

If I want to join together, I will create a center of attention people and let them hint about it. It will not be a dormant thing." he told Saturday Strike. Hmmm, this is hard to believe!. If your brother knew he was getting married he requirement last in the past concrete to get his visa and depending on the state he is staying, people are tolerable to last mutual citizenship so he cogency not need a visa to get home in such covering.

See better marriage photos less than....

Drop your notes...Observe few months better to win cash in prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the meeting. Pink luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment