19 October 2012

Is This Normal Does It Happen To All Couples

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Is This Normal Does It Happen To All Couples
Hello Aunty Eya How is your baby doing and the rest of your family? Really sorry to be bothering when you are still nursing your baby. But i need your advice. I have been married for 6 years and ve got 2 lovely boys and a girl. My wife is a wonderful woman, she is the best wife anyone can pray to have (this is not a cliche, she really is). Cooks well, is neat andhardworking. But recently, we started having issues. Problem is when we make love, I don't climax. I could go on for hours. Most times I just fake it and end it. However, a few days ago, she got to know and didn't find it funny. She asked if I was cheating, I answered in the negative and the truth is I am not. Problem is since my wife gave birth to our last baby, her body has changed, outwardly she looks gorgeous and I have caught many guys stealing glances at her. I am really proud of her looks. But the internal bits have changed a lot. Her breasts are terribly shrunk and sagged. I get no pleasure fondling them, fondling them is obligatory, I do it so she doesn't feel bad. Intercourse itself, is not very different, I barely feel her. It is practically impossible having an orgasm making love to her. I have tried talking to her about it, but it seems to affect her negatively. I dont want her to lose her self confidence or self esteem, so I keep faking it and lying. But after she discovered in January this year, I have had to tell her the truth, she didnt find it funny. I feel like a callous man for voicing the issue out. I know the woman body changes, but I wasnt expecting the change until like age 40 or so (not mid 30s). I have a lot of questions bothering me, but no one to ask, so I have decided to seek your opinion. I hope you respond to the mail My questions are: - Is this normal? does it happen to every couple? Is it that couples only enjoy 3 years of really good sex and the rest is just enduring each other? Perhaps this is why many men cheat?- What can we do? I would like to have the opinion of men also, but I can't discuss this with any of my male friends. Wish I could get the opinion of your blog readers.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment