08 April 2013

How To Get Her Phone Number In Less Than 5 Minutes Over The Internet

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
How To Get Her Phone Number In Less Than 5 Minutes Over The Internet
What's up Guys.. Yesterday seeing that I was assassination time over the internet I life-threatening to do some online stake...I tried to wait sex with a girl over the internet ( hahaha of manner not... I'm totally mockery) but I tried to get a total stranger's call number in less than 5 account... i looked for some cute lady.. i further her to my facebook announcement... open the chat place and this is how it went...

10:45pm idronek

hey communicate !

10:45pm Lindsay

hello!

10:45pm idronek

how u doin ?

10:45pm Lindsay

somewhat good and you?

10:45pm idronek

great! hey do u go to utep ?((this is my school's name).. i ask this and caveat that i don't show any flavor.. truly I look like a mechanized guy that is just betting her)

10:46pm Lindsay

mmhmm (this is smack.. she's reacting like All Young woman... broadcast NO flavor and just being kinda mean... time for negs)

10:46pm idronek

hhaa well i dont accept u! just determination u were cute.. that's why further u... (Fair confidence and telling her the detail... )

u unblemished somewhat shy nonetheless (neg)

10:46pm Lindsay

why thank ya :):)

and depends lol (she's on or after to flirt!.... )

10:47pm idronek (I make her stand for a terse bit.. with I stick)

and what do u as a matter of course do?

10:47pm Lindsay

every supplementary week i go to watch a conceive of and with i in the same way wait meetings with (the name of her group). we're in the same way on or after a soccer faction too!

10:47pm idronek

nice! but it's just girls? u guys aren't that good at soccer btw lol

10:47pm Lindsay

lol nope, but we only wait 5 squad so far and i think me and my 2 friends are the only girls right now

10:47pm idronek

now ! well if you may possibly use 1 more guy, i'm up for it!

10:48pm Lindsay

sure! just direct me your ID number and I can add you to the list :):) (chart i wait a date...)

10:48pm idronek

like my college number ? don't u want my call number better?

10:48pm Lindsay

si :P:P

10:48pmJorge

don't tell me that you speak spanish too? thats great!

10:48pm Lindsay

lol no i don't

i accept a terse but nonetheless

like "dond estas les llaves" (somewhere are the keys? )

oh and no tiento idea quanto te amo haha (you wait no idea how much i love you)

10:49pm idronek

hahaha i chart you can take with that ! :P:P seems like loads to be with me...

10:49pm Lindsay

haha my ex qualified me haha (now I accept she doesn't wait a boyfriend )

10:49pm idronek

i sage a liitle bit of french i was dating a french girl like a meeting ago but i forgot about whatever thing...

i sage how to say cheering lol (The conversation congested for like a diminutive... i congested talking contract i meet her to feel uncomfortable and try to initiate the conversation.. so she will "think" that she wants to talk to me.. not the supplementary way express)...

10:50pm Lindsay

hahaha very nice! (communicate she goes... now i wait to say goodbye.. that way she will accept that she needs to make more harass to keep me impatient)

10:50pm idronek

well gotta go! it was nice to talk to u.. u weren't that shy after all.. lol

10:50pm Lindsay

lol i'll talk to ya adjoining time btw my call number is 915
so you accept who's talent u! ( I wait truly say this to a girl more than following lol)

and weeell our meetings are thursdays in LIBARTS
at 4:00 if you would like to go :):)

10:50pm idronek

chart i'll see u communicate... dash care!

And well guys that's how you do it being "natural"... hope this works for you... now i've to go to a soccer stake and play lol... by chance i'll do it... i got her number and i got a date... with i 'll progress with the attraction, build comfort and with ask her out.... and get laid.... wait a nice week guys !(c) idronek @ http://openseduction.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment