15 March 2015

J N Lovers

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
J N Lovers
(image via: here.)

Two years ago today,

I was head-over-heels for a boy I'd only known for about two weeks. He was tall, tan, and handsome. He had adorable creases on the sides of his big, white smile and wore light blue Levi's jeans. He he was funny, polite, and stole my heart at "Hello." And his eyes! His mysterious, sultry brown-eyed gaze made me swoon from the start.

So on June 22, 2008:


While sipping on a smoothie and gabbing to a friend about having kissed this boy... I sent him a text.

"Sooo... when do I get to call you my boyfriend?" I asked.

His reply was quick and perfect: "Whenever you like. :)"

And I responded, "How about now? ;)"

The rest is history. Today is our two-year anniversary and I am so lucky to still be calling that gorgeous, funny, smart, sweet, Levi-wearing, car-fixing, four-wheeler-riding, all-around-amazing guy my boyfriend. I'm so entirely smitten and every moment we spend with each other is a blast. He plays old Led Zeppelin records for me, takes me on four-wheeler rides, opens doors, tolerates my obsession with Gone with the Wind and my crush on James Franco, teases and flirts with me, turns my bad days into good ones, and never ceases to make me feel beautiful. I'm very blessed.

Yay! :)



Credit: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment