09 August 2009

Short Man Syndrome

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Short Man Syndrome
I am a woman who stands 5'10" and I have given up on finding a man that is tall enough to allow me to wear heels without feeling like I tower over him. So I started DATING SHORTER GUYS. And while most women complain that guys lie about their height and say they're taller online, I do the same thing, but I say that I'm shorter. I write that I'm 5'8". So when a guy lies that he's 5'8" and he's actually 5'6". You can just imagine the awkward situation we end up in. The thing is, I don't care if a guy is short, I just want to like him. But guys seem to care a whole lot and I get dumped after that initial meeting. Am I doomed to be alone because I'm taller than most guys I meet? TYRA Tyra, the first thing you need to do is stop lying. Sure, it might get you as many responses, but at least the ones who do respond will know what they are walking into when you finally meet. And if they decide not to date you, it won't be because they think you're too tall for them. Second, not all men stand at under 5'10", so when you're searching for guys online, do an advanced search and enter your height requirements, if that's what you're looking for. Lying about something physical and then convincing yourself that you'll win them over once you meet is not a good idea. You're setting yourself up for failure because all they'll see is the lie and won't let things go any further. AMY DATING TOO MANY WOMEN I have recently begun using the dating site Mate1.com to find dates and I have been having a ball. I have at least 2 dates a week and the women are great. My only problem is that dating all these women is getting confusing for me. I am not looking for anything serious, so I enjoy seeing all these different women from time to time, but it's getting exhausting. All the women I date know that I'm seeing other women, but I'm sure it still offends them if I forget their names or call them by someone else's name. Is there some kind of system you can recommend to help me out here? JOHN John, wow, I'm sure plenty of men would love to have your problem. I'm not sure how many you're seeing, but here are some ideas to help you remember: Keep a notebook that lists each date's name, what you did on the date, something she mentioned that you thought was worthy of remembering Call each woman by a pet name like, honey, sweetie, sugar, etc. I warn you though, some women hate this. Repeat your date's name a few times while on the date so that you are well aware of whom you're with. All that said, I hope you continue to enjoy all your dates and write me back if you decide to get serious and need some more advice. AMY Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Ken Lingu - Shiatsu MassageIn10se - The October Man Sequence AudioIn10se - The October Man SequenceLabels: improving body language david deangelo programs jewish online dating accounting pick up lines watch pick up artist online best pick up lines for men secret society of pickup artists teaching leadership skills children pua media pick up lines funny dirty

0 comments:

Post a Comment