20 September 2009

20 Years Old No Confidantsshyanxiety Etc

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
20 Years Old No Confidantsshyanxiety Etc
Long story terse, all my life I've lived in fear due to being horrible. I'm trying to overcome it and acclaim I am unattractive.

At a standstill, I met this girl online and we keep in check honestly fell in love. We keep in check so much in regular, we exchanged pics etc and talked on Skype.

I told her how i feel, and next she asks me to meet I told her that I keep in check no confidants etc ( I know I sohuldn't of told her) but she assumed she doesn't mind.

Say if I do meet, I'm so bad at socializing. I'm a bad tattler, what would I do and say? Wherever the hell would I take control of her for like grub etc? Arghhh, this is
me.

How can I be a everyday human being meeting up with character I love.

I hatred feeling like this, I can't go to the shop without looking in tne mirror multipart times to see if any dry covering shows due to my exzema. I hatred this, my mane stately and I tried plenty of styles yet it wil lalways beu neven and curvy.

Why can't I be everyday and keep in check confidants? I hatred in person. I've never hada girlfriend, and I truly want to meet this girl. She is so beautiful and I am very bad looking, may well this flatly work? I hatred in person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment