29 June 2012

Words Of Wisdom From Albert Hercules Bundy

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Words Of Wisdom From Albert Hercules Bundy
A man who was exactingly ahead of time his time!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al Bundy

AL BUNDY, Conjuring QUOTES:


- No, Peg

- Let's jewel.

- Go banned, Peg.

- A fat woman came to the shoestore today...

- I'm the only guy in the world who has to wake up to stomach a nightmare.

- A man's home is his casket.

- Women - can't live with them.... The End.

- Women - can't live with them, can't herd them all to Canada.

- WOMEN - can't live with them...can't kill them

- Amusement for the rut man was simple: Man kills food, woman burns it, massive pterodactyl swoops down, chases woman, woman fall in mud. A good joke is had by all.

- Peg, I damage the reputation of your mind, considerably like the gone astray continent of Atlantis, no longer appears on any map.

- I dislike life, life hates me.

- I'm so tad I can petite eat this sandwich! (He says so but eats the sandwich in spite of)

- I'm so malnourished I might eat a vegetable!

- I feel so good--I'm round happy.

- Am I exactingly nothing? May perhaps the similarity descendants be right?

- Now imprison a second. My attractive teenage daughter--with the look out of a fruit-fly--earned a thousand dollars in three nights... must I be worried?

- The only power I sensed was that of the radiating armed forces unleashed by beans!

- Ok, here's up-to-the-minute idea. Let's fling this in the oven and see if it bakes. There's a shoe-salesman in the 23rd century. It's called Shoe Hike.

- Peg, you can try me with knives, you can pounding me with clubs, you can make me open my eyes once upon a time we're having sex, but there's no way on catch you can make me get a second job.

- The opera isn't over until the finishing heterosexual fall sound asleep.

- The finishing time a guy wants to look at at the end of the day is a woman.

- In shape, it looks like no matter which that might come from the Colonel, but the legs stomach been picked garden-fresh and offer are no breasts. (Describing Marcy's blueprint)

- How about if I get my gun and enthusiasm you with a nice gray bullet?

- Subsidize as well as close relative fated gastronomic but as well as, gay fated happy.

- Why doesn't the world die?

- I was minder home, God knows why...

- I dislike my life. Can't eat, can't perch, can't overrun the companion in the plot.

- Peg, network me, or network me TO something: I just want to be part of the food series. (from "The Effort Transmission" part)

- It's only deception if you get puzzled.

- Accurate selling shoes is fun. But put away the glamour, it's like any childhood smallest recompense slow transitory.

- Damn, does my life suck!

- But Peg, we've been married for seventeen time - can't we just be friends?

- Sour, Peg, I didn't drawback you. I was thinking of loss in person.

- Peg, can you explain to her the difference amongst assistance and earning? Who I am asking to, of resources you can't !

- You think I'm a loser? So I stomach a fragrant job that I dislike, a family that doesn't respect me, and a hum metropolis that curses the day I was born? In shape, that may mean second best to you, but let me tell you no matter which. Several day once upon a time I wake up in the morning, I figure out it's not leave-taking to get any better until I go back to perch. So I get up. I stomach my dilute Nibble and my still-frozen Pop Severe. I get in my car with no gas, no upholstery, and six self-important costs. I wrestle honking traffic just for the authority of putting tightfisted shoes onto the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I reception to. I'll never figure out the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never figure out the joy of minder floor the metropolis without a bag over my sculpture. But I'm not a second best. So, at any rate it all, me and every childhood guy who'll never be what they reception to be, is out offer, being what we don't want to be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my chops, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!

- Rest stuffed hell.

- Accurately say no to marriage


- I wish the world was a fly and that I was a massive newspaper

- Hooters, hooters, yum, yum, yum. Hooters, hooters on a girl that's dumb.

AL BUNDY'S Vocal Roads Amongst Personnel Selected HIM:


Peg : You haven't been very nice to my family.

Al : Neither has nature, go annoyance it!

Marcy : I am Marcy D'Arcy at home on behalf of the Amalgamation for the Aesthetically Challenged.

Al : Challenged? I'd say worsted, exiled and not here for dead!

Peg : Ooh baby! Is that a bludgeon or are you just happy to see me?

Al : It's a bludgeon, Peg, and I'm not apprehensive to use it!

Al : Hold I told you today, I love you Peg.

Peg : Why, no Al.

Al : Good!

Al : Any finishing words, punk?

Young person get-together leader : Yeah, your wife's good in bed!

Al : So you're a fibber, too!(Al and Bud extend to pounding up the far-reaching street get-together)

Peg: Al, I want sex.

Al: In shape, so do I. But I don't see the need to develop you into it.

Marcy [Gathering naked in her hot tub]: Al Bundy, what do you think you're doing?

Al: Departure blind if you stand up!

Peg: Did you miss me?

Al: Amongst every ball, so far.

Kid: I want my mommy!

Al: So does your dad's brother.

Peg: Al are you gonna miss me?

Al: In shape I can't until you shrink.

Roulette Dealer: I like a man whose is on top of data.

Al: And I like a woman with data on top

Marcy (To Jefferson): Jefferson, you'd never con on me with faction who's attractive and young, would you?

Al: Yeah, why go out for a nice, spicy steak once upon a time you've got a shrunken grip of grumble frightened at home?

Pizza Bunch Guy[At the rear of being puzzled with Kelly on the flowerbed]: So how about my tip?

Al[Number one him towards the ingress]: Ok, here's a tip[Slamming him against the ingress]: Doors are hard.

To Marcy: Let me explain no matter which to you.

Marcy: What?

Al: buck buck buck buck buck buck buck buck..............

Marcy: We're about to smudge a new specially to our family.

Al: Next shouldn't you be at home, in office on it and waiting for it to hatch?

Ray-Ray: To the same extent is it with you, Bundy? Lazy not getting stacks twist in your diet? I mean, we cut you on the subject of, you come back. Why? Why do you do it?

Al: For the awfully lecture men trek mountains or expedition on both sides of the sea mislaid. For the only lecture that a valid man would do in a valid time like this.

Ray-Ray: Keep.

Al: No, women. I'm a moron, Ray-Ray. We're all morons. That's what comes from being a man. From the first bit maggot they deduce us to eat to the finishing big ladle full of snowstorm they condition us we can move, we're nil self-important to women than an amusing park administer with life insurance. Why moreover would we do the odd data that we do? For example, you ski?

Ray-Ray: No.

Al: In shape, you will someday if a girl wants you to. We all will. We'd complicatedness down the roadblock so fast that the schism of our bodies thrashing the tree wouldn't level dingdong in their ears ahead of time we'd give up and say 'I'm OK.' They figure out were not OK. Hell, level if they miss that pair of squirrels repairs banned with our hacky sacks, one peek down at the highlight of the snowstorm would hint that offer may well be some trauma. And we've all been to the freight room once upon a time a attractive girl walks by and assumed to ourselves "Gee I think I'll control today's inventive up judges pressing oh, nine lots. So, you see Ray-Ray, as long as there's women, there'll be men on the subject of comport yourself stupid data to impress them. That's why I'm at home. That's why you're at home. That's why offer at home. Now, someday, you may growth beyond this, but it's too late for me. I'm too old, too married, and gone astray far too haunt hackysacks.

Rumor, offer just ain't quality programs on TV like this anymore. - RF

0 comments:

Post a Comment