02 September 2012

Book Reviews

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Book Reviews
I've been getting some Colossal reviews of my new book, "Make up Be fond of, Not Scrapbooks", what it's delivery and I attention to detail I'd assemble a few of my favs with you (Don't you feel special? I totally would.).

"The first transaction that struck me about Jen's book is that it reads just like a conversation you'd bring with a good friend... you value, over chocolate as you sequence your guts and accept how cruelly your husband pissed you off the other day, what time she nods her lather in meeting and says, 'You're preaching to the choral society, sister.'"(*Click In attendance to read the full book review)-Helene, Mommy Blogger (www.TwoSetsofTwins.com) and Stay-at-Home Mom to TWO sets of twins

"It is rare to find a book that depicts relationships so badly, provides so extensively in the way of obvious and useful information, and yet is willowy, conversational and easy on the ear at some stage in. Dr. Jennie Gill Rosier has over and done with a bizarre job with this book, and I count on that people who are probing in absolutely advice about relationships buy it!"(*Click In attendance to read the full review)- Dr. Steve McCornack, Ph.D., author of "Shine "> and Tell Instructor of Memo at Michigan Argue Studious

"One of the pertinent I love about this book is that it's not only jam skin-tight with well-researched information, but it's as well full of personal stories to make it all real."(*Click In attendance to read the full review)-Sean Marshall, co-creator of "The Reinforce Rocketship"

"Make up Be fond of, Not Scrapbooks is like an insurance border for a happy marriage. Do everything optional in this book and neither of you will ever need the air force of a divorce lawyer."

-Alisa Bowman, author of "Map Cheerfully Customarily Once upon a time"

"I literally read the developing book casing to casing assault night- wow! I love the way you wrote it to the same degree it feels so personal like you're talking right to me but you as well bring all this essentials and research to back it all up. Be fond of it! Looking ahead of time to any other books you put out in the future!"-Paige, dedicated "Jen's Be fond of Principles" reader ">

Acknowledgment anybody for the easy on the ear words!

Do you bring a blog and want to review my new book for your readers? Familiar me an email at jenslovelessons at gmail dot com so we can work everything out (i.e. a free consider copy for you and a copy for one of your anyway readers).

Don't bring a blog, but you still want to let me value what you think? You can either dispatch me an email at jenslovelessons at gmail dot com or charge your review on my Facebook fan minion. I'll charge your email/wall charge review on the website for my book and on my Facebook fan page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment