21 September 2012

Dating Chat Room 1

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Dating Chat Room 1
Can you represent a hit? Has logged on

Knuckles: Can someone come on, please? I'm gonna be bored alllll summer long!

Robstar1fan has logged on

Me: My goodness! I just got back from the dentist a couple of hours ago to gird my braces, and it totally sucks!

Knuckles: HA! I want feel bad for you... too bad I don't!

Me: Knuckles, you idiot! Don't you grasp that this is a DATING chat room?!

Knuckles: W-what?!

Me: It's the reality....... hey wanna be Rouge's Boyfriend?

Knuckles: That Batty lady poverty to be put in a prison cell!

Me: Obedient..... after that Follow has dibs on her.

Knuckles: HUH?

Me: Absolutely, Follow still hits on her and stuff. And let's argument it.... Shadow's hot, your not.

Knuckles: T-that is a total LIE! I'm way extra hot than that punk!

Me: Establish it. Ask out Rouge in advance Follow can. In addition to we'll see who's extra smoking hot!

Knuckles: Reminiscence me to cancel you from my friends list.

Can you represent a hit? has logged off

Shadow77 has logged on

Shadow: What's going on here?

Me: Hi, Shadow! This is an all new dating website, someplace you can try to ask people out in emails! :D

Shadow: Sounds like a handle of my time. I'm going to deposit...

Me: Wait! Don't go, and I'll get Amy on here!

Shadow:.... Amy Rose?

Me: Yes

Shadow: Alright, but make it snappy!

Me: Kay hot stuff

Shadow: Don't call me that, Hannah

Me: fine.....

Origin: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment