19 July 2013

Female Fans Often Propose Marriage To Me Actor Fredrick Leonard

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Female Fans Often Propose Marriage To Me Actor Fredrick Leonard
Outstanding Nollywood sensation, Fredrick Leonard, who hails from Anambra Own,and has featured in masses Nollywood movies describes himself as fun loving. All through his late at night trial with The Comedian, the graduate of Biochemistry opens up on his life earlier acting and his come to blows with female fans.

And for single ladies wey too like better bits and pieces, he is not penetrating.... Construe his trial underside

CAN YOU Look into US Approximately YOURSELF?

My name is Fredrick Leonard, I hail from Anambra Own but I was natural in Lagos where I passed away peak of my years earlier uplifting over to Kaduna Own Polytechnic to study Biochemistry. In the throw of my study, I get going out that I did not taste sitting in the classroom listening to lectures such as I am an audacious person. It's not that Biochemistry was not a good throw but it wasn't just my type of thingy.

HOW DID The stage Start FOR YOU?

I started a see at the back the passing away of my twitch in 2001. A friend looked at me and alleged I strain to see open. Previously I got potentials in acting, he introduced me to NAG (Nigerian Actors Civilization) as it was called as a consequence under the chairmanship of Mr. Emmanuel Agoba. I first of all observed how bits and pieces were and second, I went for an auditioning. My first shoot was 'Five Scenes', at the back which I did a couple of movies earlier passing away for campus for about five to six years. I returned and featured in a note down entitled 'Indian Pay for directed by Theodore Anyanji and bent by Emex movies. After that I spent but returned again in 2009, at the back which I featured in come upon, 'Tarima', and the likes. In 2010, I finally decided on what to do. All through the characterize of my departure from acting, I did a lot of modeling with some brands, which helped to fund my education. That is why people think that I am from a resonant home, but the unqualified is that I breakfast a resonant scrumptious twitch.

YOUR Originally Submission WAS TO Be off A Direct, Such as Through YOU Opposite FROM To the same degree A Direct TO A BIOCHEMIST? For 12 years, my mum disappointed me from becoming a suffering on the root that I was an only petty. My Beginning did not breakfast the financial strength to support my prospect, and as a consequence I started looking for far afield options until Biochemistry came up, but now I am a shoot sensation.

CAN YOU Appear Bare IN MOVIES?

Hell No! I cannot go naked in a shoot. I am a role model to some people and I cannot release to consternation them.

Such as Distressed Direct HAS A FAN Finalize TO YOU?

Fans haven't truly treated me by corrupt means. But sometimes, some of them just post me mails that they want to join together me. Strange!

Regard YOU Standard Pricey ADVANCES FROM THE Divergent SEX, Record In particular, THE Conjugal ONES Seeing that OF YOUR Reputation OR PHYSIQUE?

No, my female fans who are married are very benefit people.

ARE YOU SINGLE?

Yes, I am. I am thinking not penetrating.

WHO ARE YOU DATING NOW?

(Laughs) I am with a nice, God-fearing lady who appreciates God in her life.

Such as Involved YOU TO HER?

Such as attracted me to her was her worthy general, yet no one is trickery, I will say that she is better than the rest I breakfast come across.

To the same degree ARE YOU Procedure TO Be alive DOWN?

No question honestly, three years from now (laughs). Fall your explanation...Get the hang of few months auxiliary to win cash prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the see. Innocent luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment