09 January 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question Ex Just Vanished Help

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Singles And Dating Open Question Ex Just Vanished Help
We were dating for almost 2 years when he broke up with me for another girl. I know this is dumb on my part, but we started talking again after he broke up with that other girl and during that time I was going through a really hard time since my mom passed away. He kept telling me still loves me and how he wanted to date me again. At first I kept saying there was no way I would do that again, but I just found myself telling him after a couple months that I still loved him, but I needed time. He said he was fine with that and would stay by my side. I started noticing phone calls and texts from him slowed down and recently started seeing comments on this girl's page that were all flirting. I felt so hurt so I texted him asking him what I was to him. He told me I was his friend and since then hasn't spoken to me(it's been about two weeks) then I noticed that he is dating that girl...I feel so hurt and abandoned. Especially since I had just told him my health is really bad right now and I have a stomach ulcer due to stress and not being able to cope well with the lose of my mom(I'm 21) He just cut off contact completely with me. I feel like calling him and yelling at him. I just feel so hurt and lead on again. I don't know what do. I keep crying and my heart just hurts so bad. I feel like he left me when I was most vulnerable and I keep blaming myself for trusting him again.

Origin: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment