12 August 2014

Im Available For Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me Says Actress Iyabo Ojo

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Im Available For Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me Says Actress Iyabo Ojo
The waiting is getting too long, and Mr Pure is yet to come. Nollywood doer, Iyabo Ojo, has spoken that her primary is open to any man that comes knocking on it for marriage.The doer on sale that she is in the last part in a relationship with a man that she and her family loves, but gift is no procedure for marriage yet amid them.According to her, "If my better lacking comes knocking on my engross, I will open my primary for him. I am in a relationship with a very astonishing man who loves me and my family so a great deal. I in gather love him so a great deal but we don't hold any outline for marriage yet."Practically, I am very happy with him in my life. My replica man is a God-fearing man, honest, generous, very understanding, charitable and agile. My man is an epitome of all these but we are not anticipation marriage."In all these I won't still grasp vandalize from role. I don't disrespect role and I never look down on role, so I won't give your blessing to role to disrespect me," she noted.Coupled Articles * Producer No Willpower us To Indicating Our Legs - Nollywood Doer Banke Adewunmi (naijabp.com) * I Show off Never From first to last Along with A Nollywood Producer -Actress Chiamaka Nwokeukwu (naijabp.com) * Doer Uche Ogbodo Dumped Her Unhealthy Husband In Clinic (naijabp.com) * I Can't Split up 2Face - Annie Macaulay (naijabp.com) * 'I Can't Garb Too little Dresses Once more Its For Ashawos' - Nollywood Doer, Exculpation Johnson (naijabp.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment