15 August 2014

Sept 28Th Virtual Blind Date

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Sept 28th Virtual Blind Date
Sept 28th meetup with this girl who texted me (wasn't categorical which one it was)

We got scheduled well. Once upon a time 5 mins I put my lead on her lap and she's playing with my mane and it's ok. I kiss her arms, repair her etc. we make out. (in comedy caf'e)... go to park make out - talk about what we're leave-taking to do etc. she's a great kisser! She hasn't been laid in 2 weeks. I told her 3 weeks for me (true!)... she told me she masturbates every day. I've got a live one! We give in I'll come to hers tonight, or if it goes long with her friend the closest day. Last she texts saying let's do the closest day. Machinery out as I was in the club with mowgli and gladiator who we ran into on the street! He was allot with adam's bootcamp. # closed the hottest girl in this club (well impart were 3 especially hot girls, but I think she was the hottest - sheer, good-looking, loves to dance. I opened her as one day as I came into the club and saw her. my normal direct stuff. Ready fun of her for being single etc. she asked me why I'M single and I said I just gone London so had to do it. The economics of division she studies! She said " I enhoyed our chat but I convey to get back to dancing with my friend, I will look out for you!" I said "if I don't see you do u wanna go for tan sometime? She said categorical, I said u got a number? and she gave me her card. She's a siner/songwriter. So hot. Force call her latter today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment