02 December 2014

Please Help Me Find These Two Books

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Please Help Me Find These Two Books
Hello to all...I am new here. :)I remember reading these two books a few years ago but I cannot remember the titles. I have google searched a lot but no avail. I hope some one will be able to help me. Thank you.

FIRST ONE :


a modern medical harlequin romance book. The female character is quite clumsy and funny. She has been in love with her brother's friend since a teenager. After a scandal due to her, the male character had to leave town/university.I think she sneaked into his room and got undressed or something like that. Years later she met him again at a hospital. He is a doctor there. She is a new intern there. It is mostly a funny book...the female tends to talk to herself and ends up in funny situations. At one point, she had to share his house because her living headquarter was mugged. I remember the first chapter shows her being late to her new job and she finds the hospital deserted. She then find the staff eating mc donalds. She once told the male character that aliens exist.That's all I remember.

SECOND ONE :


he story is a about a cop/detective who goes to his grandparents' ranch/farm after being forced to take a holiday leave. There he meets a strong-willed woman who works for his grandparents. The woman takes care of her little nephew and is afraid of cops. It seems the woman's brother and father are in jail. She is really afraid of them/ The hero is suspicious about the woman's history and falls for her. I am not sure but it must be the mills& boons type books. The woman is a bit tough. The cop is really protective over his grand parents.

Please please help me find these books. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you so much.:)

Source: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment