01 December 2014

Singles And Dating Open Question Skinny Love Help

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Singles And Dating Open Question Skinny Love Help
Please help me I'm desperate
There's this kid "tyler". Well we had sort of skinny love, in which we would never admit our feelings to one another, I had no idea for sure about him and vice versa. We sure had a connection though, everyone would notice. However at the time I thought it was obvious to tyler that I liked him. I thought that there would be this moment between us where we confessed our love, and trust me I was in love. I remember the months going by, in the same routine, me to scared to say anything to the shy guy that I thought I wouldn't have a chance to be with. I didn't wanna embarrass myself. I thought it was better to be "best friends" that secretly love eachother than be the girl that has unrequited love with the younger guy.. It's too late, he's the one that got away I was going off to high school so
I still do not know why I did not confess it. Bottom line, he has a girlfriend now and his friend tells me that Tyler is sad and still has feelings for me secretly...

Origin: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment