09 January 2015

Looking To Take Control After A Fresh Perspective Want To Make Some Changes

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Looking To Take Control After A Fresh Perspective Want To Make Some Changes
FROM QUITTING SMOKING TO REDUCING ANXIETY, RENEW CAN HELP.

My name is Sue Howdle and I have many years experience helping people improve their lives. I am a certified practitioner of NLP, Hypnotherapy and Time Line Therapy. I am also a registered nurse and I hold a psychology degree as well as certified counselling skills.

Combining a range of techniques, I can help you:

Improve your relationships

Improve your communications

Control your weight

Give up smoking

Reduce anxiety and stress

Build confidence

Enhance your personal growth and development

Renew's studio is an informal, comfortable and confidential space, with stunning views and freshly made cappuccino, all of which are designed to make your session as relaxing and rewarding as possible and leave you feeling Renewed.

Reference: womanizer-psychology.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment