24 October 2011

The Whole World Seems Like Its Against Me

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
The Whole World Seems Like Its Against Me
This started surrounding 1 or 2 being ago. My parents had got a divorced and my dad started seeing this girl, that was surrounding four being ago. The girl was nice to me and my brother, who is about a go out with gigantic than me. She had three new worry, up till now 10, 7, and 4. I started feeling like I've got anxiety in imitation of I was twelve. My grandma was diagnosed with anxiety, and up till now takes drug for it. I had a few anxiety attacks surrounding the beginning of this go out with. I gold silent chills, I couldn't stop upheaval or weepy, I'd feel empty-headed, and it happened surrounding 3 times, on the whole toward night. I told my dad, and he told me I was retarded, that I was just acting personality. Thats one of the reasons I haven't ancient to a therapist. I feel my parents would call me stupid, or think low of me if I did. But my dad's girl friend is consistently mean to me. She's nice to my brother highest of the times, but not to me. She was nice at first, but also some time ago my dad inoperative asking she became really filthy, and didn't severe to care. She's consistently filthy to her own mom, and is consistently sack her currency, yet if I say whatsoever at all on my mind she gets mad. She yells at me for whatever thing, but in imitation of qualities very does it, she just tells them. The new day she screamed and was inclination me shattered, telling me that I couldn't do whatsoever right, and I may possibly never keep your mind on, but in imitation of I told my dad, he just held she was having a bad sunup. I can't talk to her. She's consistently so mean, just like I can't talk to my dad like I used to. She yells if I say whatsoever point in time shes talking to my dad, but no matter how abundant times I try to talk privately to my dad, she's consistently got whatever thing to say. As soon as I was blitzkrieg her bathroom I surprise dieting drug. Which explains why she consistently thinks she's skinnier than me. She is consistently inclination me fat, saying that I can't do belongings from the time when I'm not good sufficient, and not rental me have a say in belongings. This one time I pulled out a pair of her shorts in imitation of I was come to nothing /her/ laundry, I bother they were her 10 go out with old daughters shorts. I just wanna say that she is a lot better than me, non-negotiable her teenager thinks so. At the end I don't realize what to do. I started staying in my room in the crypt, except in imitation of she told me to do belongings and to eat, and I got in a lot less trouble with her. But slightly non-negotiable in imitation of I'm in the crypt she's consistently got whatever thing against me. I don't realize what to do about this, my friends don't help, they solely non-negotiable keep your mind on, but every day I just feel nearer to weepy, and slightly all of it's just making me want to die. I told my dad in the least times I didn't like her, and he consistently held to get over it. My dad's bought a apartment with her and whatever thing. He hasn't projected or whatsoever, but one way or another I realize there's no prevention her. (age 14, from US)

A: Critically, you are credibly right, there's "no prevention her" so you're departure to have to try to make the best of it. It sounds like you bother your dad's girlfriend was nice in the beginning, but belongings have ancient down in the dumps considering also. I'm merciless that belongings have gotten so ill at ease for you slightly. Frequent time you held your dad has minimized your feelings in the before, I think you need to persist in to ask for help. You have some horrible concerns about not being treated as well as any person very in the home, but non-negotiable more momentously, you have had anxiety attacks and are getting more hopeless about your situation. If you get help now point in time you are young, you may possibly avoid stacks of problems cutting edge. If your dad doesn't do whatsoever about it, try talking to anyone very.

I'm weird what role your close relative plays in your life now from the time when you haven't mentioned her. Can you talk to her about your concerns and see if she will unravel you to therapy? If you don't live with her now, have you not rushed sleight of hand in with her?

From what you name in your letter, you may possibly benefit from no more than psychiatric therapy for the anxiety and stress and family psychiatric therapy to make belongings more frequent at home. If your parents don't get you help brusquely, speak with your coach in lessen or delicacy. Quite a few schools actually work for advice-giving now, but if not, they can help you get of interest with anyone who does.

In the meantime, I would denote that you practice journaling about your feelings. It's a safe way to make plain yourself without wearisome about the pass judgment of others. Use it to vent your frustrations about what is departure on at home, but also to find positive belongings in your life. It may also help you talk to your dad in a more effective organization. Considerably of just telling him you don't like his girlfriend (which will make him naturally caring) speak to him about very fixed instances in which you felt punch and give him examples.

The new reduced good taste is that you are at an age in imitation of your turn will begin varying to belongings in the sticks of the home, such as friends, coach in, extracurricular activities, hobbies and so forth. If you find sufficient belongings that make you feel good, you may have a lot more forbearance to appreciation with the aspects of your life that you don't like right now. I responsibility belongings get better for you brusquely.

All the best,

Dr. Holly Counts



Source: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment