03 December 2011

Fit But You Know It

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Fit But You Know It
One of the drawbacks of online dating is that no one is 100% truthful in their profiles. That's a fact everyone can accept as part of the game. However, I'm wondering if there's a pattern to these little white lies.

While it may be a topic deserving of a longer entry, here's my thought of the day: am I incredibly lazy in a fit society, or do most folks (particularly dudes) exaggerate the frequency of their workouts? It seems like a vast majority of the profiles I see are of "very active" men looking for "healthy and fit" ladies. These guys do crossfit, MMA, every ball sport known to man, kickboxing, weightlifting, surfing.... Tires me to think of it, especially when it's hard for me to muster the spirit to do some Zumba.

Are there other trends I haven't noticed yet? Guys, what do girls lie about with the most regularity?

Credit: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment