14 August 2013

Hypnotherapy Nlp Shamanism Mediumship Thai Massage

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Hypnotherapy Nlp Shamanism Mediumship Thai Massage
WE CAN HELP YOU.LOOK HERE FOR DETAILS OF OUR WIDE RANGE OF HANDS-ON TRAINING COURSES. WHETHER YOU FEEL YOU WANT TO START A NEW CAREER, ENHANCE AN EXISTING CAREER OR PURSUE A COURSE OF STUDY FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WE CAN HELP.Interactive Courses With Recognised Experts Taking Place Regularly In Bournemouth, Led By Gill And Kerin Webb. "WE'LL SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE WITH YOU..." Hello, I'm Kerin Webb and I'm a trainer for Eos Seminars Ltd. I teach Hypnotherapy, NLP, Indirect Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Shamanism and Mediumship Development training courses. I have extensive knowledge of all of these topics and lots of practical experience which means that I teach from a first-hand perspective in all of the subjects I cover. For example, I've worked as a hypnotherapist, counsellor and NLP practitioner for many years, enabling my clients to overcome addictions, phobias and other challenges; plus, I also work as a professional medium providing readings to people in person and to callers from around the world (with many testimonials indicating the helpfulness and, importantly, the accuracy of the evidence I receive). " 'WELL WHERE DO I START?! KERIN I CANNOT POSSIBLY THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THAT ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TRAINING DAY LAST SATURDAY. WHEN I LEFT MY HEAD WAS ABSOLUTELY SPINNING WITH ALL THE NEWLY ACQUIRED KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAD SHARED. THIS HAS BEEN AN AREA OF KEEN INTEREST FOR A LONG TIME... ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THAT AWESOME EXPERIENCE LAST WEEK. I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT ENCOUNTER WITH KEEN ANTICIPATION. IN THE MEANTIME I SHALL MOST DEFINITELY BE RECOMMENDING YOUR TRAINING COURSES TO OTHERS.' NIGEL. HYPNOTHERAPIST (MASTER CLASS DELEGATE).'" Actually, as I often state, I don't consider my work to be a 'job', but rather a vocation. I love what I do. And I live what I do. I teach in a very interactive way. I demonstrate what I teach. I provide plenty of time for course delegates to ask questions and to gain good 'hands on' experience of their own, using the methods I've demonstrated, so that the 'theoretical' side of the training is quickly translated into real practical know-how. Come and train with me! I'd love to show you how to tap into your own gifts to enrich your life too. "'YOU HELPED ME SO MUCH. THANKS.' TV PRESENTER (HYPNOTHERAPY/NLP CLIENT)."HAPPY TO HELP: If you're interested in discovering (re-discovering?) your vocation, take a look around at all of the options that we have available. And then, if you'd like to know more, feel free to get in touch. We're happy to help. Best wishes... Kerin :-) "'KERIN CAME ACROSS AS VERY WARM, GENEROUS AND THOUGHTFUL AND WAS VERY HONEST ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS ABILITIES. I FOUND THE READING COMFORTING AS IT PROVIDED ME WITH A SENSE THAT MY DAUGHTER WAS STILL AROUND - IN A SPIRITUAL SENSE. I FELT HE REALLY TAPPED INTO HER PERSONALITY AS WELL AS PROVIDING SOME VERY FACTUAL INFORMATION... I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE.' JULIA H. DOCTOR OF CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY."HYPNOTHERAPY, BODYWORK AND MORE... Hello, I'm Gill Webb. My involvement with Complementary Medicine spans back over two decades, to when I was working as the Director of an international haulage company. I spent 15 years in that environment and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, my health was declining and I looked for help in the field of complementary medicine. I was so impressed with the changes I experienced that I decided to study, initially, Nutrition...and then Iridology. On completion of these courses I was ready to change careers. I subsequently studied various other aspects of Mind, Body and Spirit therapies and as a result I've been sharing this knowledge over the course of many years as a trainer, working in both the private and public sectors, teaching nationally and internationally. As an Eos trainer I now guide students to practitioner level qualifications in Thai Foot, Hand & Face Massage, Indian Head & Shoulders Massage, Reiki, Hypnotherapy, NLP and Coaching. If you want to chat about options, let me know. All the best, Gill. OUR COURSES ARE RECOGNISED VARIOUSLY BY: The Complementary Medical Association, The Complementary Therapy Association, The General Hypnotherapy Register, The Hypnotherapy Association.AND DELEGATES FROM THE FOLLOWING ORGANISATIONS HAVE ALREADY TRAINED WITH US: Anglo European College of Chiropractic EADS Astrium (space technology and satellite manufacturers) JPMorganChase Bank Lewisham College Lloyds TSB NHS Portman Building Society RIAS Royal & Sun Alliance Southampton Solent University Zurich Insurance...and more. "'MANY THANKS, DROVE TO WORK WITHOUT STOPPING OR PANICKING!...BEST WISHES, J.'" "'AS PROMISED - A CARD FROM THE ALPS! THE SNOW IS WONDERFUL - AND - THE SKIING IS WOW! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS... BUT EVEN WHEN I LOSE BALANCE I STAY CALM AND RELAXED SO AM ABLE TO STAY UPRIGHT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. A'"SOUTHAMPTON SOLENT UNIVERSITY HYPNOTHERAPY RESEARCH PROJECT: Two employees of Southampton Solent University who attended hypnotherapy training with Eos Seminars Ltd (which included tuition in anxiety, panic and phobia treatment protocols) were involved in a research project conducted by the university which examined the efficacy of hypnotherapy in the context of helping university students in a number of key areas relating to their university activities. In a report of the project's findings published in the September 2011 edition of The Hypnotherapist (the members' magazine of The Hypnotherapy Association) the report states: "'...93% OF THE PARTICIPANTS SHOWING A TOTAL DECREASE ACROSS THE ANXIETY RELATED AREAS (INDICATING IMPROVEMENT)... IT HAS BEEN SHOWN THAT HYPNOTHERAPY DOES CONTRIBUTE TO REDUCING ANXIETY FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS AND TO IMPROVING THE ABILITY TO COPE AND GENERAL MOOD FOR THE MAJORITY OF STUDENTS.'" The authors of the report highlighted a number of specific techniques in the article, which they'd learned on our training programmes, that they'd then applied in the university research project as the methods used to achieve these results. You too can learn how to apply the same methods in your own career as a hypnotherapist with understanding, precision and confidence, by training with Gill and Kerin Webb at Eos Seminars Ltd.SOME OF THE BIGGEST NAMES: In order to evolve our own understanding and skills we've trained with some of the world's most highly acknowledged experts, including ANTHONY ROBBINS (Life Coach), PAUL MCKENNA PhD. (Hypnotherapist), Dr RICHARD BANDLER (Hypnotherapist and co-developer of NLP), Dr JOHN GRINDER (Hypnotherapist and co-developer of NLP) and... some of the world's experts have also presented training courses for us, here, at Eos Seminars Ltd in Bournemouth, including, MATTHEW MANNING (the world's most scientifically tested healer), STEPHEN BROOKS (Indirect Hypnosis expert), Professor FRANK FARRELLY (developer of Provocative Therapy), and Dr Milton Erickson's protege CAROL LANKTON MA (Ericksonian Hypnotherapist - trained directly by Dr MILTON ERICKSON himself).ULTRA HYPNOSIS AUDIOS: We've recorded a range of state-of-the-art professional hypnotherapy CDs called 'Ultra Hypnosis' which you can either buy in the shops, or as INSTANT DOWNLOADS from this website. Our Ultra Hypnosis recordings include many examples of indirect hypnosis/NLP 'language patterns' which not only help people to make the changes they want to make but which are also a good source of reference for trainee and professional hypnotherapists who are learning how to improve their hypnotic fluency.BOOKS: Together we've written and edited a couple of books and numerous articles that have been published in a wide variety of professional and popular publications around the world. Our books include 'The Language Pattern Bible' (which is a book for professional hypnotherapists about the strategic use of hypnotic language for therapeutic application) and 'Making Your Dreams Your Reality' (which is personal development book for members of the public, incorporating self-hypnosis visualisation and NLP principles).HERE ARE SOME MORE OF OUR TESTIMONIALS: 'To Kerin and Gill Thanks for a wonderful week training last week, it was great. All my best wishes, until next time...'. Adam 'This is one of the best courses I've ever done.' Sheila. 'Gill and Kerin, Thanks ever so much. I've learnt so much. Love, Helen.' 'Kerin and Gill, Thank you for your time, talent and understanding. This course has been a real life changing experience for me. I have enjoyed every second of it! Thank you very much! Steve.' 'So many heartfelt thanks for opening up my world to the wonderful possibilities which wait within all of us - I shall enjoy continuing to unleash mine! Your work is greatly appreciated. Love, Peter.' 'Kerin...I enjoyed the course and have only heard positive comments from the others...' Alison Dear Kerin and Gill...Thank you so much for an excellent course. Vanda.' 'Many thanks for the excellent course. I feel so fulfilled now as a therapist and confident that I can approach many more conditions or issues with my clients because of the integrated therapies you taught us... It was really good...'Jen. 'I genuinely can't sing your praises enough, and I do recommend you and your company to anyone I meet who has an interest in hypnotherapy...' Sue (Southampton Solent University Staff Counsellor & Hypnotherapist). "EOS SEMINARS LTD: A TRACK RECORD YOU CAN RELY ON."

0 comments:

Post a Comment