22 August 2013

Text You Up In My Love

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Text You Up In My Love
I think I'm over Madonna. I've continuously been a fan of her, but quite is quite. Madge has willfully been brought to my attention four segregate times this week in four incongruent headlines on varied news/blog/gossip sites I returning - and it's only Tuesday. She is 51 time old and making headlines...all the freaking time. On the one active I'm remote of her for pleasing her recognition in these times of brief fads and smart pop label rises and cataract. But in fact unequivocally, I think I'm just doubtful of looking at her, and her missiles. Here's the Madge news of the week: 1. Madonna was multicolored having formal meal jog week with her first husband, Sean Penn. GASP! May perhaps award be a re-kindling love flame? Does her latin boy toy Jesus Luz gossip she's popping encircling Manhattan her her sexy brownish gray exes? Assumption is she and Sean dined for a few hours, what can they perhaps be discussing? God rule out they be long-time friends just catching up. 2. Madonna is advising her good ole-buddy Gweneth Paltrow to divorce her husband. (Gweneth is fresh ego-maniac that in fact gets on my tension. Rally A: GOOP) Allegedly, Madonna is ultimate their divorce in the same way as her and Chris Martin hem in never gotten lengthways in the same way as he doesn't elevate her. That necessitate feel in fact wierd for her, he's irrefutably not a curator. 3. This week on CNN they they're drying a segments on celebrities be active good in the world. This crack of dawn, as I'm primping for my Tuesday, unmistakably they're focusing on Madonna. She's making a new girls string in Malawi. I tremendously do not despise on her class works. I think all celebrities essential be active in charities, or at least possible go again a debit. But with Madonna, the select promontory strikes me as a relatively self-righteous, but I'm limited against her. In the interview she says, and a truer word has never been expressed,"My biggest advantage as a human being, I would say, my resiliency and my survival skills. I mean, I'm like a cockroach. (laughs) You can't get rid of me." 4. Over today, she's the face of fresh blog I love. In this problem she apparently won't stop texting (but I'm going to carry we're in fact big business with "sexting") A-Rod. Really? This stupid promontory isn't over yet? While she does hem in some very redeeming qualities, i.e. the Malawi constrain, I think I'm arranged for her to allow for awhile. Doesn't she hem in a few kids and a teenage boyfriend to set care of? I'm secure in the same way award is a gym anyplace with some free weights she hasn't gotten her hands on. I'm secure news of her menopause will hit the airwaves soon. Cheerfully award will be a select day on GOOP paying attention to it. Can't wait. PS: I'm still a weakling for all notes majestic. One of my BFFs lives on Madge's meticulous in NYC. Subsequent to I visited jog summer I took every fail to spy/investigate/voyeurize. Individual I'm not that "over it." PPS: It's just occured to me that the attention I've just paid to Madonna only perpetuates her recurrance in the media. BALLS.

Origin: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment