12 June 2014

Money

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
Money
I had formal meal with BMexico maintain night and she really opened my mind to a lot of stuff. At first off, she is occupied and on top of that she has a boyfriend and on top of that she is hooking up with me.

So asked, how long she has been occupied. She says two months. I asked how come she is on the brink out with me. She says in the function of she doesn't love the guy and the guy won't tolerate no for respond and just about told her to keep the ring and she can management at a taking into account date. She then goes on to tell me about how he buys her appear tickets to go anywhere she wants, comes and visits her past she's in California at her parents and takes her and her friends out and pays for whatever thing. So I nose about her anymore, I asked her what did she do to him to make him fall so hard. She tells me that he was a friend of friend and that as a matter of fact met at a party and he considered necessary her number, but she would not give it to him, and that he got her number from her friend and calls and asked her out. So she goes out with him and he takes her to an enormous mess and nothing happens and then this cycle begins where on earth he is cargo her out all the time and past she mentions whatever thing in conversation, he would either buy that establishment, pay for her to go to Vegas, and etc... So I say bulls**t and she says no men are stupid. She goes into this rant on how at first she liked him and past they first went out she was impressed and just about he didn't try to kiss her so she make an effort this was like some type of friendship or whatsoever Fbuddy establishment building up, but he never did whatsoever except held in reserve cargo her out and export her stuff. After that I asked about the engagement. She assumed it came out of the common and she told him that she did not love him and that they were just friends and blah, blah, blah, but he would not tolerate the ring back and told her to cherish onto it for past she changes her mind. I tried to get a downcast added particular...

Sniper: Clutch you kissed him?

BMexico: Yes

Sniper: Clutch you made out with him?

BMexico: Kinda.

Sniper: Such as does that mean?

BMexico: We kissed, absorbed hands, but he has not seen me with nothing on. I store not gotten him off in at any rate.

Sniper: Hmm...so what's the deal?

BMexico: He's looking for a wife.

Sniper: Why are you hire this continue?

BMexico: I told him, I don't love him. I told him no. If he wants to keep up to do what he's con, I'm fine with it. It's not my money.

Sniper: You discriminate this is gonna end amiss.

BMexcio: It's not my puncture.

Wow, this blew my mind sideways. We keep up formal meal and we get on a conversation about her job. I say whatever thing to prompt that they neediness be paying her well, in the function of she got a new car. She replies her boyfriend bought it for her. I asked her what the difference relating her boyfriend and her fianc'e. She replies that they are two different people. So I have control over probing her on her boyfriend. I ask if this was melt of the extraordinarily situation. She says yes, but at least possible her boyfriend as a matter of fact tries to store sex with her, but it's kinda absurd in the function of it seems that he is only export stuff and con nice stuff for her in the function of he wants store sex with her.

So ask her why she is transnational with me, if she has two guys with money con all these stuff for her. She says in the function of it seems that I really don't want whatsoever except to store fun and that all she wants.

Sensational, eh? I got a first assign view of what any person in the community, personally the gurus are saying about money and nice guys. It more to the point really shatterproof why some of my taking into account behaviors led me down a marks of just being a friend. It was seemingly on of the best insights in dating/relationships that I may well ever get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment