10 June 2014

The Secret Of The Glass By Donna Russo Morin

Edit Posted by Unknown with No comments
The Secret Of The Glass By Donna Russo Morin
Notion so far off of life, the story and the title of my second new to the job confident came to me in the greatest extent new of ways. Next Katie Couric became anchor of the CBS Sunset Hearsay, I meaningful to watch to support her, in the right position even as I'm not a great fan of examine news programs. In the sphere of that program was a two-minute trap story on the glassmakers of Murano. One point in deference immovable and captured my imagination: for hundreds of existence the glassmakers of Venice were virtual prisoners in their own land, captives of a legislature rough to keep the belief and upright formed by the glass. In the sphere of a half hour of viewing that story, I had a two expanse sudden in black and white, a plot that mapped out a story about a young Murano woman who should in some way renew herself phase defending 'the secret of the glass.'

In the physical statement, Sophia, the protagonist, is based on Sophia Loren; I think she epitomizes Italian surface and she is a woman I considerably worship for her capacity and her choices in life. The thrust of Sophia's combat in The Significant of the Glass-whether a person can save the needs of their family phase worship their own-is one I was grappling with at the time of the writing. My marriage had long downtrodden down, and I struggled with the preference to divorce. Timetabled her harms, and her decisions, I construct my own passing lane. As a second day of the week Italian American and a scriptwriter of European historicals, I confident sought-after to set a book in the land I reflect my second influence. As a consequence, because I started my research, I construct Galileo. I was unapprised of how far off time he had dead in the special municipal of Venice. I knew zip of the symbiotic relationship amongst him and this excellent land. But I was astounded because I perceptive the governess suffered from a unrelieved illness, one akin to to my own. I construct identity in his prank of passion, one echoed in the story of the land itself and the people that had made it so matchless. Buona Fortuna, Donna Russo Morin

www.donnarussomorin.com www.donnarussomorin.blogspot.com Buy the Version


0 comments:

Post a Comment